SICILY WINE SAFARI – MAY 13TH – 19TH 2018
>>> VERY LIMITED SPACES – BOOK NOW <<<
Sicily has been luring passers-by since the time of legends as it is seductively beautiful and perfectly placed in the heart of the Mediterranean.
The land of the Cyclops has been praised by poets from Homer to Virgil and prized by the many ancient cultures including those of the Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Elymians, Romans and Greeks – whose bones, culture and civilisations lie buried here.
The varied landscape of Sicily makes a dramatic first impression. As you fly into Palermo you’re greeted by the sparkling Golfo di Castellammare, whilst your flight out of Catania is met with the smoking hulk of Mount Etna.
The juxtaposition of sea, volcano and mountain scenery makes a stunning backdrop for our wine-tastings, and our wineries will amaze you with their history, wines and the settings they lie in.
OUR SICILY WINE SAFARI HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE –
– WINE TASTINGS AT OUR AWARD WINNING WINERIES
– FANTASTIC, DELICIOUS LOCAL SICILIAN CUISINE
– INSPECTOR MONTALBANO VISIT AND SURPRISE!
– STAY IN THE OLD TOWN OF SYRACUSE
– 4 STAR ALL INCLUSIVE ACCOMMODATION
– BREATHTAKINGLY STUNNING SCENERY
– ENGLISH SPEAKING, WINE MAKER, TOUR GUIDE
– 7 days, 6 nights full board accommodation at one of our wine partner’s stunning wineries and a 4 star resort.
– All internal transport included, from your arrival at Palermo airport to departure at Catania airport (fully air conditioned)
– All restaurant meals, tutored olive oil tasting, wine tastings, vineyard visits, visits to historic places of interest, wine reception on arrival in Sicily, cookery morning and much more all included
– Our English speaking host to accompany the tour at all times, who is also one of our lovely wine growers!
Come and discover the real, unspoilt Sicily and meet the people behind the passion on our 7 day, exclusive, luxury Sicily Wine Safari